Sunday, February 25, 2007

T3 Evolution Hair Dryer


This is a product that PW is torn about. The dryer is a good one. It cuts down drying time, leaves hair smooth and with a lot less frizz than your typical hair dryer. With that said, I haven't found all that much of a difference between this one and my Conair Infinity Ionic hair dryer that I bought at Target for a fraction of the cost after this T3 malfunctioned.
Would I buy another T3? Probably not. For only $50 at Target stores, the Conair Infinity (tourmaline) Ionic dryer did the exact same thing. Cutting maybe an extra 2 minutes off of drying time isn't worth it to me. Do yourself a favorite and keep your $220.00 for something else. This doesn't make anywhere near enough of a difference to fork over that kind of money.
In the event that you still are interested, you can find the T3 Evolution at Sephora stores and online at www.folica.com

No comments: