Saturday, February 24, 2007

Oscar Blandi Luce


I admit, I was quite the skeptic when I picked up this product at my friendly neighborhood Sephora. Luce is a rinse-out gloss for both chemically treated and virgin hair, exclusively designed to lock in pigment added to restore shine. The first time I used it, I noticed a little bit of added shine, but nothing that would make me buy the product again. I made the choice to finish off the bottle and see what happened. Let's just say, I am now a believer! This stuff really worked for me. My hair takes a lot of heat and processing damage and after about a weeks worth of use, my hair looked shiney and more healthy. Definitely recommended by this Product Whore. The 8oz bottle lasts quite some time.

Can be purchased at Sephora or on Sephora's website: www.sephora.com

Price: $25

No comments: