Saturday, March 10, 2007

Dessert Beauty Whipped Body Cream

The only reason this crap showed up on my site is simply because I was making a trip to my friendly neighborhood Sephora and found that they still carry it.

Where should I start? First, this stuff tastes like crap. I was uh, "lucky" enough to recieve a bottle as a sample after it first made it's debut. It essentially served for an evening of laughs and not a whole lot else. Not only does it taste like sweetened soap (or something) it is sticky as all hell. You'll have a highly enjoyable time attempting to get it out of the sheets! It isn't rich, it isn't creamy, and who in God's name really thinks it's a "skin moisturizer"?!

Please stay away from this. I know someone out there is browsing sephora.com, sees this crap is only $5 and thinks maybe it's worth it. Trust PW when she says it's not. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Dessert "Beauty", no matter how cheap it is. If you somehow manage to score some for free, kick back and have fun... but make sure you're near a shower for afterwards.

No comments: