Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sephora Pink Grapefruit Body Smoother


I mentioned this product as a cheaper alternative to Philosophy's body scrub so I figured it was time to review it in case people were wondering.
The good? The quantity you recieve for the price is quite generous compared to what you would recieve from other brands. If you're on more of a budget and want to save a bit of money, this is the way to go. It does it's job. If you have ultra sensitive skin, this may be the way to go for a body scrub.
The bad? While it does do it's job, I don't think it is as good as Philosophy's body scrub. Ultra sensitive skin aside, the sugar crystals are not nearly as large or coarse in this version and so while it does get rid of dry skin, I don't find it as effective. The scent also turned me off. I didn't find it "refreshing" and I didn't find it smelled like grapefruit whatsoever.
All in all I recommend it, especially at the price. Unless you are one who wants to make your own (see recipe in Philosophy scrub post!) it is worth it. Check it out and decide for yourself
You can pick up your own at www.sephora.com or Sephora stores for $15.

No comments: